Most of the questions that the ticket buyers ask are those related to clearing the ticket. We also wanted to share the ticket via the ticket blog by answering your questions directly as to how the ticket is issued, how the ticket is used.
How to get the ticket clear?
- ‘My tickets’ menu is selected via Biletall.com. The ticket is displayed by entering Pnr no and passenger surname or telephone number on the screen that opens. The ticket is cleared by clicking on the ‘clear’ button.
- The relevant company’s call center must be called to clear the tickets from Metro Turizm, Nilüfer Turizm, Buzlu Turizm, Balıkesir Turizm, Bayramiç Seyahat, Alanyalılar Seyahat, Kale Seyahat and Efetur.
- In order to clear the flight ticket the relevant company’s call center, 0850 360 32 58, must be called or the related transaction can be made at the call center of the related airline
How Can a Cleared Ticket Be Used?
- At other companies except Metro Turizm, Nilüfer Turizm, Buzlu Turizm, Balıkesir Turizm, Bayramiç Seyahat, Alanyalılar Seyahat, Kale Seyahat and Efetur, clearing transaction can be made directly. On the other hand, the cleared ticket must be used within 90 days.
- After the ticket is selected and the passenger information is entered Biletall.com, the ‘My Ticket’ option on the payment screen should be used. You can pay for the previously issued ticket by entering Pnr no and passenger surname or telephone number. There is a difference between the new ticket price and the open ticket price. If the open ticket amount is lower than the new ticket amount, the remaining amount must be paid by credit card. If an open ticket meets a higher fare than the new ticket, the remaining amount can be used for other ticket purchases. At Metro Tourism, Nilüfer Tourism, Buzlu Tourism, Balıkesir Tourism, Bayramiç travel, Alanyalılar travel, Kale travel and Efetur, the transactions can not be made with money.
- For the cleared flight ticket, Biletall call center, 0850 360 32 58, can be called within 1 year from the call center or the transactions can be made at the call center of the related airline .